MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11 .
Author: mitsumi on 12-01-2019, 06:56, Views: 5
MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11 | 3.4 Gb
The MicroStation PowerDraft product team is pleased to announce the availability of MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11 (build 10.11.00.36). This version utilizes CONNECT Licensing so that users can take full advantage of administering and managing their licenses.
What's New Highlights
- Product Activation by user sign in through the CONNECTION Client offering a more secure and manageable system.
- Provides usage alerts to notify your users when they are about to reach a certain usage limit set by the Administrator
- Replace site activation keys with user validation, enhancing security around your Bentley licenses and subscriptions
- For more information on CONNECT Licensing please follow this link
Centralized Management of Proxy Server Settings
- The proxy server settings for all features is now managed from CONNECT Licensing service.
iModel 2.0 Support
- Publish iModel version 2.0 files from MicroStation PowerDraft.
SketchUp 2018 Support
- MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition Update 11 supports SketchUp 2018 files
Units Selection Support when Export to FBX
- Select the units for the exported file in the FBX Export Settings Dialog
- Configuration Assistant - Allows you the ability to convert MicroStation V8i Workspaces to MicroStation CONNECT Edition Configurations.
- Item Types Import/Export to Excel - You can now export and import Item Type definitions and instances to and from Excel files using the Item Type Import/Export tool.
The Following features will be moving into Commercial Release
- User Feedback Service
- Pick List Manager
About MicroStation PowerDraft. MicroStation PowerDraft and MicroStation are based on the same core. Its functions are a sub-assembly of the MicroStation functions. It is a solution focused on the professional creation of 2D drawings (DGN, DWG). If you do not need advanced visualisation and animation tools, you can work with it by creation of 3D drawings, too. Intuitive user interface used to create, edit and manipulate with a drawing and a model is the same as the interface of MicroStation.
About Bentley Systems. Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure - complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Product: MicroStation PowerDraft
Version: CONNECT Edition V10 Update 11 (version 10.11.00.36)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above / Server 2008 R2 SP1 / Server 2012 R2 / Server 2016
Size: 3.4 Gb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction