Dbeaver v3.6.2 Community Enterprise Edition (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 17-03-2016, 05:42, Views: 408
Dbeaver v3.6.2 Community Enterprise Edition (Portable) | 112/130 Mb
DBeaver is a free universal multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MongoDB, etc.
• Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
• It is freeware.
• It is multiplatform.
• It is based on opensource framework and allows to write various extensions (plugins).
• It supports any database which has JDBC driver.
• It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
• There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL in version 1.0) and different database management utilities (ERD view in version 1.0).
DBeaver is based on Eclipse platform. It partially uses sources of next components:
• Eclipse framework
• javahexeditor - binary viewer
• Nebula grid - result set grid, was totally rewritten
• Silk icon set
New in version 3.6.2 (March 14, 2016)
• Cassandra 3.x support was added. New data types, metadata browser.
• MongoDB 3.x authentication support was added.
• PostgreSQL: SSL support, foreign tables support, database switch, metadata managers improved.
• MySQL: SSL support was added.
• Oracle: table DDL generator improved.
• Many minor UI fixes and improvements.
Requires Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7 or above. Get It Here.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-Bit)
You may choose between Community and Enterprise editions. Both versions are free. Enterprise Edition includes NoSQL databases support.
All Link Download :